9.16.2009

fall redux





images via Style.com



Yes, yes, yes, I know -- it's Fashion Week, so Spring 2010 is on just about everyone's minds (and blogs). God forbid anyone discuss the season actually about to occur. But outside Bryant Park, Fall's barely begun, and I can't drag my thoughts from cozy, draping jerseys and tailored, structured dresses. Spring= just not. ready. yet. So let's revisit collection perfection from this season, shall we?

Exhibit 1: Haider Ackermann's tough-chic downtown drapeyness.
These make me drooooooool.
Exhibit 2: Bottega Veneta's glam-femme, by way of the '40s.
Ladylike at it's absolute glory, yes?

In my fantasy fashion world I'd ideally alternate between magnificent draped gowns and refined bombshell sophistication every day.
Is it possible to unify these looks into a single cohesive style...?



No comments:

Post a Comment